Hotels in Abu Dhabi

(5 Posts)
shinybaubles Fri 11-Jan-13 11:08:41

homebythesea, we don't need a kids club or anything just like that just a highchair and a shallow enough pool. They are very happy with a bucket and spade and each other for company. Will have another look at the Shangri La.

homebythesea Fri 11-Jan-13 07:54:45

My kids are teens so child friendliness not top of our list anymore! However Shangri La does have 2 bed Residences with kitchen etc which we found brilliant- there is even a small supermarket on site for snacks and drinks etc and also little shallow pool near the Residences. Kids will also love the Abra which takes you from one end of the resort to the other- great fun!

shinybaubles Thu 10-Jan-13 19:18:40

Thanks homebythesea the Shangri La was my second choice, wasn't sure how child friendly it was.

homebythesea Thu 10-Jan-13 14:21:31

We stayed at Shangri La which was great. Saadiyat Island is a work in progress so you will be in a building site and quite far from downtown area. Having said that taxis plentiful and cheap for whiz zing to the sites. Recommend Ferrari world and Yas Hotel for a drink and a nose

shinybaubles Wed 09-Jan-13 18:06:23

We are going to Abu Dhabi during the easter hols, and were looking for a hotel preferably with beach access, my favourite at the minute is the The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, has anyone stayed here? Or any recommendations for a good hotel ? Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now