Summer holiday help!!

(7 Posts)
GlobeDU Wed 09-Jan-13 08:03:22

Hi Hollyround, have you looked at Zanzibar or Mozambique Islands? DM me if you want some information and package options for these.

Regards,
Kaylene
wikivillage.co.za/globe-discoverers-unite-africa/

marbeth Fri 04-Jan-13 20:59:13

Hi Hollyround We have been 3 times to Oceania Club, not for several years. Friends went last year and thought is was excellant, they had never been allinclusive before were really impressed.

Fluffy1234 Fri 04-Jan-13 18:12:58

Oh sorry, I went five times but the last time was a few years ago and all meals, wine with meals, water-skiing,sailing, kids activities were all included. Have you considered the Caribbean as their hotels often include waterspouts. Start with cheaper islands such as Dominican republic.

hollyround Fri 04-Jan-13 18:00:14

Thankyou Fluffy1234, I've had a quick look at Mark warner but it seemes to be quite a bit more expensive as there are quite a few things not included... By the time I've added on lunch and any extra childcare plus activities ...Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?!
Hi marbeth, I've had a quick look at the Oceania Club, have you been? It seems to get mixed reviews on trip advisor?

Fluffy1234 Fri 04-Jan-13 17:23:58

How about Mark Warner holidays?

marbeth Thu 03-Jan-13 21:53:45

Have a look at Oceania Club in Halkidiki. It can be booked through hotel , package or Sani holidays sometimes have good rates.

hollyround Thu 03-Jan-13 20:34:05

We have been on a Club Med Holiday for the last three years and loved it but having enquired about this year the availability and prices seems horrendous for when we want to go... So back to the drawing board... Two weeks AI somewhere warm and sunny (hopefully!) with lots of sports including water sports, nice food and kids club anywhere for around £3500 for two adults two children (aged 9 and 6) We want to go around 18th May but can go up to 25th May.
Can anyone suggest somewhere they've been and loved? Open to destination, we've been to Turkey and Tunisia so either of those or further afield!
Thankyou in advance : )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now