Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

(3 Posts)
Kez84 Thu 01-Nov-12 08:32:34

We went last year on the same dates and I thought it was really good. My DS was only 10months though. With the ticket you get unlimited hot chocolate and a cookie (although i didn't think it tasted amazing). You also get full access to all the rides throughout the evening and then they have the parade.
It gets really busy so people started to find a place to sit up to 2 hours before it started.

There is a light show on the castle which was nice and the parade was really good. There was just an exciting christmas feeling about the whole night and so I think it was worth it.

If you are going to Hollywood studios I recommend seeing the Osbourne family lights. I can't remeber if it was every night but all the shops and houses have a light show that dances to music and that was really good and you don't have to pay extra.

We are hoping to go back in 2014 and i can't wait! After that long post I hope it helps! smile

BiscuitNibbler Thu 01-Nov-12 08:12:47

Can't tell you yet, but we have tickets for this the week after next. The Halloween party was excellent so I have high hopes for this, but then I am a sucker for all things Christmas.

plipplops Wed 31-Oct-12 08:14:01

We're going to WDW from Nov 24th to Dec 8th. Trying to decide whether to get tickets for MVMCP, there are 4 of us so it'll be pretty expensive and I'm not sure if it's worth it. It'll be a few weeks before Christmas and we'll see other parades/fireworks etc.

DDs are 4 and 5, do you think it's worth it???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now