Florida/WDW/themes parks top tips please!

(27 Posts)
FairyTrain Fri 12-Oct-12 12:07:15

We are thinking about a 10 day holiday to Florida in November this year with DCs (4 and 2). DBIL lives in Fort Lauderdale so will be spending a few days there but plan to have a few days at WDW/ other theme parks. Any top tips for a Florida virgin. If you had 3 days of theme parks etc what would you do/what were the highlights? bearing in mind the ages of my DCs. TIA!

noisytoys Sun 04-Nov-12 21:21:37

Florida is great I can't wait to go back. I think the new beauty and the beast extension in Magic Kingdom is open now too. I want to go. With 3 days I would do Magic Kingdom twice and Epcot. 1 day isn't enough for Magic Kingdom. You need a day for the shows and a day for the rides. Have a great time grin

BooToYouToo Thu 08-Nov-12 01:06:05

Hi again Fairy - it's just jumper cold so as long as you have a few hoodies/jumpers (which you will probably wear on the plane) and some enclosed shoes such as trainers then you should be OK.

Today started at 59 F and got up to about 65 but it's due to go back to 80 at the weekend, yippee

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now