Uk-Dubai in oct half term, 33wks pregnant, tips please!

(9 Posts)

Glad you got it. Enjoy then. Walk up and down the plane when you can. Drink lots and lots of water and wear loose fitting clothes.

Yes I've got insurance. It's quite expensive and hard to find a company willing to insure after 32 weeks but there are a few.

Thanks for thinking of it though.

Um. Will you get insurance?

Thanks! I have purchased flight socks and intend on having loads of water. Will def need to walk around as I'm majourly uncomfy anyway. And my tummy never sees daylight anyway! Lol so I have a maternity tankini for swimming!

Hersetta Wed 17-Oct-12 08:57:36

No tips really just be sensible. I flew to the Maldives (10hrs) last wear when I was 32 weeks and I wore Flight socks, drank lots of water and got up regulary for little walks. Just be sensible in the sun (Your skin is more sensitive when pregnant so you can burn easier) and I kept my tummy covered with a damp towel as baby used to kick like made if I sat in the sun.

Ah we're staying at fil's house do thankfully that's sorted!

But thank you!

Grannylipstick Sat 13-Oct-12 20:04:32

Stay in le royal meridien. Superb

Bump?!

Title says it all really, as long as I get my fit to fly note from the doctor I need tips on flying at 33wks. The flight is around 6hrs.

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now