Stories of karma/retribution

(51 Posts)
angelelle Sat 15-Dec-12 11:10:03

this is meant to be à bit toungue in cheek although in all seriousness does anyone have à good news story to share where the xp got what was coming to him!

In brief, My xp treated me horribly throughout My pregnancy, gallivanted around with ow who, incidently, looks like a cast member from TOWIE, refused to have any sort of normal adult conversation with me about practicalities and so on. Has not seen dd, now 2 months, and communications since her birth are sporadic and currently there is silence on his part. He pays no money yet although i am working on this.

So throughout this i decided to try and be the bigger person, gave him space, didnt ask for money or support, didnt put any pressure on him to take on the father role he obviously so fears. Inside i was obviously dying but that is another story. Since birth i have sent him photos of dd and offered to take her to meet him. He has continued to act like à tool.

Sooo, not that i wish him ill i any way but obviously i do hope his willy falls off karma will bite him on the arse at some point. I feel like i have really tried to be the bigger person here by keeping civil throughout yet he is the one swanning around with new relationship, money, nice flat etc etc. I have had to move back to my mums and face long sleepless nights, lol. Seems fair..notsmile (wouldnt change it for the world though).

Anyone got à story to share ? Like do they ever regret not sharing their childs life?

angelelle Tue 01-Jan-13 00:27:57

Daddelion. My daughter cant love her father as he has chosen never to meet her...so there you go.

And remember folks, karma is all about revenge restoring universal order smile

meddie Mon 31-Dec-12 18:16:59

After I threw mine out following years of EA the local 4x4 (4 kids 4 different dads) swooped in on him to 'offer a shoulder to cry on' and after a few weeks she moved him in.
On the rare occassion he would remember he had 2 kids and come visit he loved to tell me how he had found someone who understood him, adored him, cooked for him etc etc etc
She gave him Genital Herpes, Best Karma ever.

Piemother Sun 30-Dec-12 23:24:59

Oh god the worthiness.

HappyNewSkyebluesapphire Sun 30-Dec-12 21:16:03

Mummytowillow, that's a great example if what goes around comes around.

I have no doubt that if my XH ends up with OW that it will go around, because she is doing to her second H exactly what she did to her first, so H number 2 deserves what he gets and if my XH ends up as H number 3, then she will do it to him too.

Daddelion Sun 30-Dec-12 19:56:45

I wish the mother of our children nothing but the best.

It doesn't matter what went on before, as far as I'm concerned.

For all my faults, and hers, the children love us both, so I hope she lives a long and happy life.

Piemother Sun 30-Dec-12 19:44:45

Mummytowillow - what a spectacular twat. He deserves all he gets

Oh in addition to that, he has lost all his friends as he was brainwashed by OW so is not only single, but lonely to as no one wants to know him!

Oh yes karma has bitten my ex on the bum big style, where do I begin grin

Following 4 years of IVF we got our little girl, I then got PND and less than a week after diagnosis he was fixing himself up with a 'confidant' as he called her, yeh right! He text her constantly and met up with her and kissed her, but he convinced everyone it was all innocent.

He managed to convince his parents and all our friends it was all in my head and some of them turned on me, he left me on three separate occasions and finally stayed away on the fourth time of leaving.

He carried on seeing OW and over the last two years has virtually lost interest in his daughter, I've tried to remain dignified but I did struggle as watching my little girl cry for her daddy was awful.

Three weeks ago he all of sudden gained interest in our daughter and he finally admitted he's been dumped smile He found out she had been in contact with an ex boyfriend, texting, meeting up etc and he was distraught! The poor little lamb isn't eating, sleeping and feels terrible, awww....

I couldn't help myself and reminded him how he had made me look to everyone when he had done the same thing and he admitted he had been wrong. He also admitted he hadn't been tolerant of me with the PND and never gave me the chance to get better.

I always said to him 'what goes around, comes around' and it has. I feel sorry for him, because he will never ever be able to maintain an honest faithful relationship but I'm secretly glad karma has bitten him on the arse!

acceptableinthe80s Sun 30-Dec-12 13:12:10

Well i don't know if it's karma or just sheer bad luck but my ex (who walked out halfway through my pregnancy and has never met his now 4yr old son) had a series of bad accidents, almost annually since ds was born.
First he fell down some basement steps, drunk and messed up his face, then he was knocked of his bicycle and had serious head injuries then another biking accident resulting in a broken leg!
Make of that what you will!

HappyNewSkyebluesapphire Sat 29-Dec-12 23:58:05

Yes, I hope that we all have a much better 2013 and meet some men who are decent, loyal, reliable and trustworthy! or is that too much to hope for?!

angelelle Sat 29-Dec-12 23:37:12

I have à few threads, lol. Including whether i should chase exp for contact (see flogging à dead horse) but surprise surprise he made contact on Christmas day...still sending strange cryptic messages so we shall see.

Apart from that we are happy and doing well. Lo sleeping 4-6hrs per night which is great for me. I still look at her and sort of think, hello, who are you? Still cant believe this has all happened in the space of à year but we are doing well and getting on with things.

skye Reading your thread on relationships. I am glad you have had an apology. You deserve it. Onwards and upwards for 2013 eh.

In other news i started slimming world two days ago and am ravenous and sorely tempted to binge on Christmas chocolates sad

HappyNewSkyebluesapphire Sat 29-Dec-12 23:18:00

How are all your babies? I want to know how you are all getting on now smile

xmasevebundle Sat 29-Dec-12 21:14:42

I have no threads, i am doing great thanks grin

How are you doing?

I think karma will come in all shapes and sizes!

HappyNewSkyebluesapphire Sat 29-Dec-12 15:59:54

Hi Angel, Xmas and Pickles. Was just looking to see if you had a new thread.

Hope you are all doing well. Let me know if you do have a thread anywhere :-)

Regarding Karma, I finally had an apology of sorts from XH, that what he did was wrong, that he has to live with that - and that he is struggling too. It makes me feel a tiny bit better.

I still want Karma to bite his arse in a major way....

xmasevebundle Sun 23-Dec-12 16:41:32

Thank you angelelle, have a good christmas and new years!

I was going out last year for NYE; now i am staying in with my son! All within a space of a year! Gone quick!

angelelle Sun 23-Dec-12 15:25:55

Getting easier, it does. The universe has no time limit in restoring balance. And yay for you being quite and dignified. That is the path I chose too and however things turn out it feels goodsmile

Xmas have a fab Christmas with the greatest gift of all.

xmasevebundle Sun 23-Dec-12 01:01:21

My exp losing his 30k job?

Front page of the news paper, i did laugh because he bought his son everything fuck all.

He is now on benefits.

grin

gettingeasier Sat 22-Dec-12 22:41:00

Well my xh is still afaik happily with his ow 3 years later

I have been very quiet and reasonable

Does Karma have a shelf life ?

angelelle Thu 20-Dec-12 22:26:35

meant to put à big fat smiley after alive referring to child support...just in case anyone was taking it too seriously and getting à bit huffy, lol.

angelelle Thu 20-Dec-12 22:18:19

Bear in mind thread was started as à bit of à joke re karma...not the same as wishing revenge or unhappiness on xp's. Simply sharing stories of what goes around comes around which, as someone mentioned above, is à much healthier attitude when you have been deeply hurt by someone rather than sitting around with anger or thoughts of hate and revenge. What karma is is trusting the universe to restore à bit of balance, that is all. And anyway, i dont wish death and destruction on My ex, he is worth more to me alive, and no, my ex is not part of My family, he donated à sperm to à child he has never met!

drasticpark Thu 20-Dec-12 17:28:23

My ex is not part of my family. He was shagging ow while I watched my father die. Even his own family are ashamed of him.

My life is a million times better without him. I'm happy again. That's karma.

MakeItALarge Thu 20-Dec-12 16:15:09

PeterPan thats great for you, but my ex has only met my son a few times, and claims to have no intrest in seeing him again.

The ex might be biologically linked to my son but he is not family.

ATouchOfStuffing Thu 20-Dec-12 15:46:27

Well, I am happy gloating away. Ex has no interest in DD and hasn't seen her for over a year now. If I have managed to show his new g.f what he is like and given her a chance to get out sooner rather than later then I think that is actually doing her a favour. It won't be long before he starts on her next, now he has lost his petty fight with us. Nothing is ever his fault in his eyes but even the judge tried to appeal to her to make him see sense. I don't consider him part of our family as he contributes in no way whatsoever other than £5 per week, harassing me with venom and pretending to the world he doesn't have a child.
That may well make me an evil bitch, but in his case, I really don't care enough to wonder if my moral standpoint is equal or worse than his.

Peterpan101 Thu 20-Dec-12 15:04:20

I am aware of the meaning of: 'karma'........also: 'schadenfreude'

But I don't gloat when my ex f***s up....like it or not, we're still part of 'our family'.

MakeItALarge Thu 20-Dec-12 14:29:07

Molby - I do see your point but I have never responded. Honestly I could not speak to her as Id snap and say something I would regret. Also, its all on police record and if it did ever go to court (which I want to avoid, Id rather he see his child OR leave us alone, Ive no intrest in starting fights) I dont want that on record as it does sound awful.

PerPan - I think the point of karma, and this thread, is most the people who were talking about are the ones who have hurt their CHILDREN. I wouldnt care what the ex did if he would be decent to our son.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now