Venlo

(6 Posts)
Weissdorn Sat 02-Feb-13 13:28:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DolomitesDonkey Sat 02-Feb-13 12:09:26

Actually there used to be a Starbucks in Aachen, we could pretend we're West London yummy mummies! wink

DolomitesDonkey Sat 02-Feb-13 12:09:00

Oooh that's true - how about a visit to Aachen? We can go to a Backerei and eat our own bodyweight in biscuits! Printen anyone?

Weissdorn Sat 02-Feb-13 07:57:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DolomitesDonkey Sat 02-Feb-13 07:02:06

Does your daughter use mumsnet? As I've said before there are at least two of us fairly near venlo. If your daughter pokes her head above the parapet we can add her to the Facebook group.

I am back in the UK next week but would be happy to do something at the end of the month. Suggestions = wander around roermond shopping centre or old town, floriade or "something".

However I work full-time and run my own business so I don't have a huge amount of time, so wouldn't be available 3 mornings a week if that's what she's after as I'm only available weekends and in my experience that isn't popular. smile

Grannylipstick Fri 01-Feb-13 16:50:12

Is there any mums out there who live near venlo in holland. My daughter is living there with 2 boys and could do with some friends

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now