Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

PayPal dispute

(3 Posts)
Abigail9580 Thu 21-Feb-13 22:38:28

I haven't heard from them directly. However I heard from them today via PayPal, the seller said that their phones are down and they didn't get any emails! They have now sent me the tracking info, which says it is sent- but still I haven't got it!! So I guess I have to contact them again?!

frazzledbutcalm Wed 20-Feb-13 22:30:35

If you've already tried to contact seller several times then just tell paypal this .... then see what they recommend from there. What did the seller say?

Abigail9580 Wed 20-Feb-13 16:04:49

Does anyone have any experience of this? I've just started one as I haven't received goods which I ordered nearly 3 weeks ago. It says in the PayPal info I need to contact seller within 20 days, do I do this via them? I have already tried to contact them directly lots of time. Any advice on this would be great, thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now