HSG Test pain after that

(1 Post)
hartmel Mon 19-Nov-12 19:50:52

I had a HSG Test done in August 2012. 10 days after the test, i got into so much pain and started to bleed really heavy. i contacted my GYN all he did was subcripe me some pain medication. i bleeded for 5 days straight... my next mens was 40 days later then 30 days...
since then after i ovulate and just before the period comes. i'm in so much pain that last time i had a cycle of 30 days, my husband had to take me to the hospital because it felt like i'm in labour, every 2-5 min it felt like someone was crapping one side of my tubes and pull it and the other way around.. i had an ultrasound done 1 week ago on a tuesday, and she said that i ovulated on the weekend.. so now i'm scared that i will get the pain again.. Yesterday evening cycle day 27 i got the pain again but it only lasted for 15 min..

could it be because I have multible cyst and when i had the HSG test that something got done in it.

i hope it makes sense..

sorry it is so long.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now