SA

(92 Posts)
Happilymarried155 Mon 03-Sep-12 21:49:02

Hi,
Dh just had sa results, everything us really good apart from morphology which is 1%, do we have anychance of concieving naturally?

twinklestar2 Tue 30-Jul-13 20:56:56

Thx.

Some one else recommended zinc, vit c and co-enzyme q10. Don't know if oh will agree to taking all these different tablets when the docs said the wellman conception tablet was all he needed...

Happilymarried155 Sat 24-Aug-13 06:56:34

Hi twinkle,
Are you still around?

twinklestar2 Wed 25-Sep-13 15:24:52

Hi happily, I don't come on here much anymore. How are you? X

Happilymarried155 Wed 25-Sep-13 16:07:40

Hi twinkle,

I just responded to you on the other thread to! How are getting along? I was thinking of you the other day.

Out iui worked first time (couldn't actually believe it as we have poor morphology and poor count that day) I was so over the moon but then went in for 6 week scan and they don't think it's developed properly so have had to wait two weeks to go back for another scan, it's been a hideous 2 weeks but I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that everything looks better.

I hope you are ok smile xx

twinklestar2 Mon 25-Nov-13 23:58:33

Happily, how are you doing buddy?xx

Happilymarried155 Wed 27-Nov-13 17:03:29

Hi twinkle,

I'm ok, have good days and bad days-like everyone I'm sure! Just done our second round of iui so in 2ww at the moment, il obviously be pleased if it works again but I'm also very scared sad

How are you doing? Xx

twinklestar2 Fri 29-Nov-13 22:58:47

Good luck love xx I'm doing my frozen cycle so fingers crossed for us both. It's our time xx

Happilymarried155 Sat 30-Nov-13 08:17:43

Good luck!! I have everything crossed for you. I'm trying to be positive about it all and stay de stressed, it worked last time so no reason it can't work again! I've only got 4 days left to find out if it has worked, if not I will until after Christmas to do my last round of iui.

It's definitely our time now twinkle-we have waited long enough!!! Keep me posted x

twinklestar2 Mon 02-Dec-13 14:06:22

Please keeps posted with the result and I will let you knows outcome too. Terrified of having another rubbish Xmas fsad, this will be the 3rd one since trying x

twinklestar2 Mon 02-Dec-13 14:06:56

That should say please keep me posted and that I'll let you know my outcome!

Happilymarried155 Mon 02-Dec-13 19:52:43

Oh god I know! Tell me about it! We are the same, last year was horrible. I really hope I get some good news beforehand you and I really hope you do too! Fingers crossed x

Happilymarried155 Wed 04-Dec-13 06:55:13

Well it's 14 days past iui and it's a bfn. sad im so depressed, I really wanted to start the year on a positive note and not knowing that it's going to be full of more fertility treatment. Sometimes I just don't know how much more of trying for a baby I can take sad

Sorry for the rant! Keep me posted, I've got my fingers crossed for you x

twinklestar2 Wed 11-Dec-13 10:15:17

Argh, so annoying sad What are the next steps? X

Happilymarried155 Wed 11-Dec-13 15:32:49

We have one more go at iui and then into IVF in feb. I've accepted we will be going down the IVF route I think just a case if waiting until feb. I'm really going to try and have a good Christmas and tackle the new year with abit of positivity!

How are you getting on? X

twinklestar2 Wed 11-Dec-13 15:37:36

You seem much perkier today, I'm pleased to see.

Well I actually got my BFP! Very early days so I'm just taking it one day at a time. Have been too scared to tell everyone on mumsnet! Found out last Tuesday.

Happilymarried155 Wed 11-Dec-13 21:24:25

That's amazing!!!!!!! I had a feeling you were going to say that!! Keep me posted, I'm so pleased. Made me feel much more positive too-what a wonderful Christmas present!!! X

twinklestar2 Wed 11-Dec-13 22:04:13

Thank you so much, we're both really happy. It's been a long time coming. Enjoy your Christmas and look toward the new year. I think thats the only thing you can do to keep you going.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now