Tattooing a child

(12 Posts)

what's the law in cuba though? i don't know if they have age-restrictions on tattooing there (i hope they do, but you never know.)

I couldn't make it through the video, it was too upsetting. I get upset just taking mine to have their jabs done. Surely some charges must be brought against the parent & tattooist?

My dad just told me about this. Both the mother and the tattooist should be punished for this. It' disgusting. sad Surely they wont get away with it??

threesocksmorgan Tue 29-Jan-13 10:51:49

omg, will not click.
is it not ilegal?

xxDebstarxx Tue 29-Jan-13 10:49:12

I can't bring myself to watch the video because the distress on the child's face in the pictures is more than enough to witness.

Is this a sign of the times? Have we now moved on from the ear piercing debate to tattoos?????? hmm shock confused

SilverOldie Mon 28-Jan-13 20:29:56

Thanks Olivia, sorry I posted in the wrong forum.

I posted because I was disgusted and saddened

i have never been so glad that my pc lacks sound in all my life.

that is fucking horrific.

poor wee boy sad .

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 28-Jan-13 20:20:32

Hi there
We have moved this to our news topic
thanks
MNHQ

gordyslovesheep Mon 28-Jan-13 20:17:12

so yabu...yanbu...?????

I don't think anyone would disagree with you OP but I am not sure why you posted

BigGiantCowWithAKnockKnockTail Mon 28-Jan-13 20:16:38

sad I feel sick sad

MrsWolowitzerables Mon 28-Jan-13 20:15:55

Terrible and heartbreaking to see a child in such fear and pain. All at the hands of the person who is supposed to protect him sad

I don't think AIBU is the right place for this thread though.

SilverOldie Mon 28-Jan-13 20:12:33

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now