Man arrested for trying to feed

(8 Posts)
JennyPiccolo Sat 17-Nov-12 23:08:42

To be fair, don't think there's a lot of meat in a sausage roll. grin

Also this is on the same street where I saw a guy dancing to a fire engine siren.

pointythings Sat 17-Nov-12 21:58:38

Erm... horses are herbivores. Did this idiot not know this? And you do not feed a working police horse, ever. If the rider says you can give it a pat, fair enough. But you do not feed. Horses have pretty damn delicate insides, they do not need random idiots feeding them crap.

redpanda13 Fri 16-Nov-12 19:51:22

He should have stopped when asked. He became aggressive and abusive when he was asked not to feed the horse. I have the same problem with arseholes throwing stuff into the field for my horse. Burgers, kebabs all sorts of shit. This despite having a sign up saying Please Do Not Feed The Horses. Horses do not eat any of this shit. They can easily get colic and cannot vomit.

tazzle22 Fri 16-Nov-12 19:46:02

I think it was his obnoxious behaviour after being told NOT to feed the horse .... not unusual for people being arrested for obnoxious / threatening behaviour wink .

There are actually flipping good reasons not to feed horses "snacks".... more so working horses !

roughtyping Fri 16-Nov-12 19:38:24

Maaah they looked hungry. OH says we should go down to support 'the pollockshaws one'

JennyPiccolo Fri 16-Nov-12 19:38:21

Could only be in glasgow, really.

LadyMaryChristmas Fri 16-Nov-12 19:37:23

Maybe they arrested him for being a prick?

NicholasTeakozy Fri 16-Nov-12 19:36:37

A sausage roll to a police horse because it looked hungry. confused I thought you had to represent a danger to the community. Obviously not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now