Anyone with a homeschooled teenager in the Croydon area?...

(8 Posts)
bilton2 Thu 15-Nov-12 10:04:36

sounds good...will email him now

amandee5 Sun 11-Nov-12 10:10:02

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

amandee5 Sun 29-Apr-12 23:50:22

Hi all, I am new and is thinking very seriously about HE my 13yr old son. I am in Thornton Heath, Croydon. It would be great to get some advice on HE and groups to join. I have been on the net for hrs and have finally found this one. Hopefully I can get some advice from any of you. Thanks. x

Betelguese Mon 23-Apr-12 23:59:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lilyfire Mon 23-Apr-12 21:50:41

Hi There seem to be quite a lot of home ed teenagers in SE London (we are SW and there don't seem to be so many). Have you found the London yahoo and google home ed lists, which have details of meet ups? Not too sure about Croydon specifically, but there are groups in Dulwich and somewhere else I can't remember at the moment. Will find details of the lists if you don't have them.

bilton2 Mon 23-Apr-12 09:46:43

Hi!

I am home schooling my 12 year old son. We're near Croydon in South Norwood. I am currently having the same dilemna with him as he says he misses spending time with his friends. He only sees his old friends in the holidays usually.

Shagmundfreud Fri 20-Apr-12 22:38:24

I've just started homeschooling my 12 year old in Croydon. I say twelve - she could pass for 15! She's a teenager in all but age.... How old is your dd?

sunnydays71 Fri 20-Apr-12 10:09:30

Hi, I am trying to find some homeschool friends for my Daughter to link up with in the Croydon/Bromley area as she seems to be gradually losing touch with her old school friends which I find worrying and I know she is feeling a bit lost and down at the moment.Im sure she cant be the only one in my area? Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now