Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Mattress Size

(4 Posts)
WhisperingShadow Wed 02-Oct-13 14:33:30

We have ordered a 6ft bed. I have just taken the stair measurements and the mattress wont fit up them . Our choices are to go down to a 5 ft bed, have a zip together mattress or go for a memory foam one.

Does anyone have a zip together mattress? What are they like?

amazonianwoman Wed 02-Oct-13 20:10:08

I have a good quality 6ft memory foam mattress, love love love it, still going strong after about 7 years smile

WhisperingShadow Thu 03-Oct-13 07:32:45

I'm not keen on memory foam. I super heat and find them too hot. Other people love them though!

Lilymaid Thu 03-Oct-13 07:37:55

Zip and link is very common for hotel beds so that doubles can be turned into twins. I like them and think they are only a bit of a problem if one person tends to sleep right in the middle of the bed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now