Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Graduation photo and certificate

(10 Posts)
Doodledumdums Sun 28-Apr-13 17:44:59

I went on holiday instead of my graduation so I don't have a photo! Have no idea where my certificate is!

Minty82 Sun 28-Apr-13 16:58:31

Certificate is in the filing cabinet. Didn't even get a photo taken - I think my parents thought it was naff, and they were the ones who'd have paid for it...

AnnoyingOrange Sun 28-Apr-13 16:51:55

My degree certificate is in a filing cabinet

My photo is on display at my mother's house

OrbisNonSufficit Sun 28-Apr-13 16:47:46

Neither of mine are on the wall, and they never will be... Cringing at the thought.

Good God, no.

Liz79 Thu 25-Apr-13 19:11:06

We have all ours in frames up the stairs & landing. I managed to get.some big frames which take the certificate & corresponding photo in a special mount, which also has the name of the uni printed in goldgrin there was a flyer in the pack of photos from dh's masters. Since then I went to the same company.for my things & his pgce. They will do plain mounts.if your university isn't mass produced.

hedgefund Wed 17-Apr-13 07:55:07

my dentist has his framed in the surgery, which is reassuring when he's making holes in my teeth with a massive drill grin

Kiriwawa Wed 17-Apr-13 07:52:53

My parents have the photo in their upstairs hall. It's never occurred to me to get the certificate framed. Why would you?

ItsAllTLAsToMe Wed 17-Apr-13 07:50:04

We don't, but I used to want to frame the last one. It's an unusual size and in Latin, so I thought it would look nice grin. But, I wonder if other people would think negatively about it, so we haven't.

Do you have a study to display it in? Above the mantel piece in the living room might be pushing it a bit wink.

goingwildforcrayons Tue 16-Apr-13 21:10:05

If applicable do you have yours on display? If so which room?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now