Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

curtains, where to get them?

(6 Posts)
MrsMargoLeadbetter Sun 20-Jan-13 09:43:21

John Lewis have reasonably priced out of the pack curtains. Their made-to-measure are more expensive, but maybe worth it for a focal room, and you get what you want in the size you want (slightly obviously!).

Good luck.

kaz138 Sun 20-Jan-13 09:38:36

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Parisbanana Mon 14-Jan-13 14:41:24

I was going to say Dunelm too. We have a Victorian house with high ceilings and needed heavy curtains to go over patio doors, floor to ceiling. We got ours made at Dunelm, really well made, good quality, lined, for about £100.

smilesandsun Mon 14-Jan-13 14:34:04

thanks. its a bit away but looks like it might be worth the trip.

mumof4sons Mon 14-Jan-13 13:13:29

Do you have a Dunelm Mills near you? They have a great selection of ready made curtains of all weights and thicknesses. They even have a fitting service you can use. Plus they don't cost the earth.

smilesandsun Mon 14-Jan-13 10:40:22

We have just moved and need to get a few curtains but I have never bought any before so would love some advice. I need heavy curtains to help keep the heat in as our place is not double glazed. Don't want to spend a fortune either but want them to look good. I'm in the richmond area and would love to hear of any good companies that I should look at.

thx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now