Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Corner sofa or not?

(2 Posts)
thesnootyfox Sun 06-Jan-13 20:02:12

I don't think they are well liked on here. Then again unless you were thinking of acquiring a shabby old sofa that has been handed down the generations and comes complete with it's own pedigree dog hair it will probably be sneered at on here...

I'm coming round to the idea they seem so practical. We all had flu at Christmas and nobody wanted to move off the sofa it just wasn't big enough. We stayed in a caravan last summer and the corner sofa was so big and comfy all four of us could lay on it and you can rest your legs on it too which is always a bonus.

I think we will go for one next time, I don't care if they are sneered at or usually found in caravans. Comfort is now our priority!

Beaverfeaver Sun 06-Jan-13 18:52:58

I bought an excellent sofa from next 8 years ago and it has lasted very well and suited the 3 different places we have lived in.

Quite fancy an update and a new sofa so starting to consider buying the corner version of it now we have a place that can fit it.

Has anyone got any reasons not to get a corner sofa?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now