Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

What colour paint with this wallpaper?

(3 Posts)
JuliaFlyte Sun 30-Dec-12 17:45:11

I would try to match the background colour of the wallpaper.

Sabriel Fri 28-Dec-12 12:21:01

Green could look nice. Only difficulty would be matching the green. If the paint comes out a slightly different shade to the flowers it might look a bit odd.

AlwaysReadyForABlether Thu 27-Dec-12 22:06:50

I really like this wallpaper and I'm thinking of using it in my spare bedroom. It would be as a feature wall (yes, I know they're not a favourite but I like them!) so what colour paint should I use on the other walls?
The bed is white metal, the furniture is white with pine tops and the carpet is neutral.
I am toying with the idea of using the lime green colour - I think it could look really fresh against the white. But would it be too much? Should I play it safe and go for the greyish tone or a neutral?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now