Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Whats Next fuirniture like?

(5 Posts)
Beaverfeaver Sun 06-Jan-13 18:55:27

All my lounge furniture is next and it lasts amazingly well. The sofas are fantastic and so are other items

JosieUp Thu 03-Jan-13 10:07:14

Having worked there for many years I know it's good quality stuff! My mums house is decked out in hudson range! smile

I love mine. Very solid, looks good.

Mandy21 Wed 19-Dec-12 16:41:45

We have the old Hudson range - solid oak, coffee table and console table. we bought them 2nd hand, not sure how long the previous owners had had them for, but we've had them for about 3 years now and I still think its excellent quality.

Autumn12 Tue 18-Dec-12 11:01:00

I really like the Clifton range but its £££££ compared to other furniture we could buy. Is it really worth the extra money?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now