NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Design a potato head to win £100 children's books plus other great prizes

(7 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 16-Jun-14 15:40:34

To celebrate publication of Sue Hedra's new character Supertato (the supermarket hero with eyes everywhere) Simon & Schuster are offering you the chance to win great prizes including £100 children's books and = fabulous potato head costumes.

Get your children to decorate and design a potato head, either by using the images on the downloadable cut-out-sheet or you can come up with your own ideas and then take a photo of their creation and upload it to this thread.

The competition closes on 4 August and winners will be announced later that week.

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 17-Jun-14 15:00:42

Great to see Ms Sophie Ellis-Bextor has tweeted a pic of her children's efforts earlier today. Stirling effort! Looking forward to seeing more potato heads soon.

ladydoe Sun 13-Jul-14 20:27:20

SuperTato to the rescue!!

Hopezibah Mon 14-Jul-14 22:32:55

My 2 year old daughter wanted to make a bunny rabbit potato, whilst my son was very keen to stick with the supertato theme. So they worked together as a team and we ended up with BunnyTato stuck on top of a building with Supertato flying to the rescue! (Backdrop of buildings and sky/clouds also made by my 8 year old son).

Hopezibah Mon 14-Jul-14 22:34:02

Forgot to say, here are the photos of them working together on making the potatoes...

ladydoe Tue 15-Jul-14 10:51:30

Created by Aimee age 9 & me (mum) smile

ElaineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Jul-14 15:20:10

Here is our supertato. Ours had to have sparkle and hair!

By Isobel aged 4

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now