NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Crying children on flights!

(6 Posts)
BellaVita Sat 26-Oct-13 17:01:14

DH has been away on business to the states. He flew back overnight last night.

He said the seatbelt sign had just gone off when this cutest of cute little girl pops her head up from the row of seats in front of him.

She gave him a note and a little package grin, in fact every passenger in the immediate vicinity of the family got one.

He said he didn't hear the children at all for the whole flight. Bless them. Not that situations like that bother him, we have done flights with small children and know how difficult it can be when they won't settle and are over tired.

What a fab and lovely idea.

BellaVita Sat 26-Oct-13 19:48:16

God, I killed my own thread grin

FranSanDisco Sat 26-Oct-13 19:50:16

LOL how lovely smile.

GobblersAnyKnobFucker Sat 26-Oct-13 19:52:12

Aw, that's lovely smile

JaquelineHyde Sat 26-Oct-13 19:57:30

Bella I saw this earlier and thought it was lovely. What a nice thing to do, I may do this when travelling with my 4.

Although, in all likelihood it will be on the late night coach to Newcastle not flying anywhere grin

BellaVita Sat 26-Oct-13 20:04:41

Jaq grin

The best thing is, he has given the chocolates to me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now