NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Come and show off your craftiness :)

(29 Posts)

I know that loads of us are crafty and thought it would be nice to share the lovely things we make.

I crochet and love it (It keeps me sane)grin

So here's my contribution.

SalvatoreGirl Fri 05-Jul-13 18:34:07

I make cards like this

AbiElizabeth Fri 26-Apr-13 09:41:56

I made these in an afternoon. Thought the rabbit looked at little strange though, not bad for a first attempt though hmm

eggandcress Sat 20-Apr-13 20:32:51

I can't believe I managed to upload the photo - things like that never usually work.

You have all made lovely thing - I love to knit and crochet as well.

eggandcress Sat 20-Apr-13 20:25:55

I knitted this for a competition now it comes out at Christmas as a decoration!

Galena Wed 17-Apr-13 19:39:51

Another...

Galena Wed 17-Apr-13 19:39:17

I cross stitch for charity...

Lorialet Fri 12-Apr-13 21:23:00

I make jewellery. Here's a pair of my earrings:~

What's your Etsy shop called StitchWitch? I clicked on your link, but it just took me to my own shop!

Bit worried about what the above deleted message said now!

xyoungmummyx Mon 08-Apr-13 09:51:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

I make these:

TomDudgeon Sun 17-Feb-13 19:19:57

We may be
Or we may have mutual friends smile

It's fimo

I like that Tom is it buttons?

Are there any knitting/crochet groups locally that you could pop into so that someone can show you? Our local wool shop runs one on a Tuesday evening and I'm thinking of joining.

I'm wondering if we're FB friends! I'm sure I saw your necklace picture on my newsfeed the other day smile

TomDudgeon Sun 17-Feb-13 18:14:17

This is my latest thing
I've finally finished a project
I have so many unfinished ones

Sorry about my horrid neck

TomDudgeon Sun 17-Feb-13 18:10:05

I love all your things. I desperately want to be able to knot or crochet but however many books or videos I watch I can't get it. I think I need to be shown

TomDudgeon Sun 17-Feb-13 17:17:23

Marking as am on phone and want to see everything

ouryve Sun 17-Feb-13 16:50:08

The yarn's great, too - it's the 6 ply regia - I only needed to cast on 48 stitches on 2.75mm needles, so they grew really quickly.

ouryve Those socks are great, I would love to make some for myself, I'll have to have a look to see if there's a crochet alternative.

staverton Here's the link to my Etsy

staverton Sun 17-Feb-13 15:29:27

Stitch can you pm me a link to that?

ouryve Sun 17-Feb-13 13:39:40

loudy = lousy!

ouryve Sun 17-Feb-13 13:39:23

I have several projects in a state of halfway through or not quite finished, at the moment, including a cardi that only needs seaming!

These are the most recent thing I actually finished. I'm wearing them right now. I would say my toes are toasty, but I have loudy circulation and they're not!
ravel.me/ouryve/znvg2

Thanks! blush

Your blanket is lovely!

Cowls are quite a new thing for me, I did one particular style in 3 colours!!

Purple I love your cowls and the socks are amazing, I would love to knit but have tried many times and can just about do a basic garter stitchsmile

Thanks for the complimentssmile

PurpleKitty I'm on ravelry too, If you want to you could PM me your user name and I'll have a look at your stuffsmile

staverton I've just opened an Etsy shop, only have a couple of bits on there at the minute but when the DC are back at school I'm going to list a load of stuff.

MrsWeasley Sun 17-Feb-13 12:56:50

There are beautiful. Well done.

staverton Sun 17-Feb-13 12:52:54

I love that blanket! Would you ever consider selling one?
I do beaded stuff, and bits and bobs with the kids but am getting into crafts more and more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now