NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Gruffalo baby suit

(11 Posts)
SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Mon 17-Dec-12 15:58:04

Omg! Purple, your DS is adorable! grin

SchroSawMummyRidingSantaClaus Mon 17-Dec-12 15:57:18
PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Mon 17-Dec-12 15:54:47

Oops!

PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Mon 17-Dec-12 15:54:05

If not, commission a crocheter to make you one (this is my 4 week old ds in his reindeer hat to show it's possible! Well you did post in the pictures section wink)

CarpeJugulum Mon 17-Dec-12 15:49:43

DS(2) has the gruffalo hat from Sainsburys. It is truly amazing how many old people coo over him and how many mums stop and ask where he got it.

And as a bonus, he loves it and wants to wear it - so it's win win!

monica77798 Mon 17-Dec-12 15:46:43

Will have to check this out too! Thanks for the info

mamabrownbear Sun 16-Dec-12 19:16:01

Thanks! Will check out sainsburys!

5madthings Thu 13-Dec-12 21:10:37

There is a lady on fb that makes gruffalo clothes/jackets...nitnacs? Or nicnacs? She has been mentioned on mnet before.

Sainsburys have them

jennimoo Thu 13-Dec-12 21:08:09

Sainsburys have gruffalo baby clothes and a gruffalo suit. Not sure if that's what you're after as didn't notice horns on the baby ones, but didn't look too hard as DD is 2!

mamabrownbear Thu 13-Dec-12 11:11:12

I was at an event yesterday and there was a women with her baby daughter in an adorable Gruffalo suit/jacket/all in one. I wasn't sure and I didn't know her to ask - does anyone know where it came from? It wasn't fancy dress, it simply had horns on the the top. Very cute...any ideas? Can't find it online with a few obvious searches.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now