Vi spring mattresses

(5 Posts)
Lilymaid Fri 12-Apr-13 14:10:34

Yes we have (for more years than I can admit to). We bought what was then the second cheapest (Herald) and it has been excellent. We now need to replace ... but this is well after the 15 years frequently quoted for the life span of a bed.
Vi-Spring beds/mattresses are frequently on special offer, so hope you can find what you want with a discount. John Lewis has its own Vi Spring range - with different names.

Thatsnotmycow Fri 12-Apr-13 14:03:59

Yes! We have the cheapest one - can't remember what it's called - with a Vi-spring divan and headboard and it's really comfortable.

magimedi Tue 09-Apr-13 10:50:18

Yes, yes, yes!! There are also Vi Spring made specially for John Lewis that are a tad cheaper.

We have a zip lock super king - effectively two singles so we can different firmness of mattresses & I love it.

Yes it was worth it! We bought ours about 2years ago from a local furniture store, it's a king-size medium springing one.

Can't remember the name, it's not the most expensive one by any means. About £3k with divan & headboard. Every night I'm glad we made this decision! It's blissful.

rubyhaha Mon 08-Apr-13 20:57:10

have posted this in chat but it really belongs here I think. If you have one was it worth the cost? which one do you have?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now