Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Can somebody help me know what this is

(6 Posts)
toffeelolly Tue 08-Oct-13 13:43:06

Hope someone can help me , for about a year now have been getting bad discomfort just down below blobs were your bra would be ,normally comes at night and lasts for a few hours, get it normally about once every couple of months but about a month ago it has started to go around my back and shoulder blades just above were your bra strap would be . Now in last month including last night have at it 3times and can feel it around my back today, but more bearable also last night was feeling a bit sick but was not. Also times the pain can feel like it is in blobs, no lumps or bumps. Anybody.

toffeelolly Tue 08-Oct-13 13:45:07

Sorry phone mistake should be boobs .lol

AngelsLieToKeepControl Tue 08-Oct-13 13:47:10

Is it on a particular side? If it's on your right it could be gallstones.

toffeelolly Tue 08-Oct-13 13:51:18

No it is in both sides.

Quangle Tue 08-Oct-13 13:55:01

Sounds gallstones - was pain all around for me, not just on one side.

Mine came on at night. I thought I was having a heart attack, it felt as though I was being crushed by a tight band around me.

Gallbladder out 6 years ago - problem solved.

toffeelolly Wed 09-Oct-13 08:21:24

Anyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now