Names on passports/boarding cards

(6 Posts)
legoqueen Fri 26-Jul-13 18:20:44

Thanks everyone. We've flown with them several times but for some inexplicable reason I didn't put our middle names on when booking, always have done before. It's reassuring to know I'm not the only worrywart junkfoodaddict

junkfoodaddict Wed 24-Jul-13 21:54:13

I laughed when I read this.

Not because I was being mean but because this was EXACTLY me a year ago - despite having flown with jet 2 for a couple of years before this!

Hapy holidays. We're flying with jet 2 to Madeira in just over two weeks time. grin

SooticaTheWitchesCat Wed 24-Jul-13 11:56:32

You don't need middle names, don't worry.

legoqueen Tue 23-Jul-13 21:54:35

Thanks LittleBearPad I couldn't face ringing the 10p per minute helpline to check...

LittleBearPad Tue 23-Jul-13 21:49:42

You'll be fine. As long as first name and surname match it will be ok.

legoqueen Tue 23-Jul-13 21:46:40

I've just completed online check in & printed off jet 2 boarding passes. Now realise that I've only put forenames & surnames on the booking/boarding passes (not middle names)...that won't be an issue, will it?? Think I have followed instructions when booking which stated forensme but have subsequently seen small print about names on passports/boarding passes being the same & panicked...can anyone reassure me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now