Menorca all inclusive

(4 Posts)
1wheelsenough Mon 17-Jun-13 08:44:11

Anyone done an all inclusive holiday recently, quite fancy one ( had one 15 years ago and after totalling up last years spending there doesn't seem to be a massive price difference.
Just looking at Menorca for family of 4 ( 2 under 10) and to be honest I'd trust feedback here rather than trip advisor.
Thanks

diabolo Mon 17-Jun-13 11:22:04

My BIL ans SIL stayed here last year, we were holidaying in a Villa not too far away so droe and visited them for the day. They loved it, lots of pools, children's clubs and entertainment, nice rooms with separate bedrooms and good food.

www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/spain/menorca/punta-prima/hotels/insotel-punta-prima-resort.html

Coconutty Mon 17-Jun-13 20:40:45

Menorca is lovely but don't know if I would want to be tied to a hotel all day there? Very easy to get out and about there. Cala n Bosch is my favourite place to stay there.

1wheelsenough Tue 18-Jun-13 11:42:33

Thanks, I know what you mean about being tied to the plce but we decided to just have a week and try and totally switch off (hope the offspring like water slides and kids clubs)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now