Please recommend me a hotel/destination in Egypt!

(10 Posts)
Lucyhanco Sat 01-Jun-13 23:50:24

Sultan Gardens in Sharm - check out the reviews on TripAdvisor as in top 10. It is a 10 minute drive in so well away from the hustle and bustle. Resort is established and an independant hotel with private beach and water slide within the childrens pool area

bump6 Sun 05-May-13 15:44:39

Agree with the wave.. It's such a beautiful location..
It's child friendly, beach is stunning, good for snorkelling.
Felt very safe there too.
Not sure about hotels though as we used out friends villa.

TheWave Sun 05-May-13 11:04:41

Anywhere in El Gouna?

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 04-May-13 18:25:39

Sensatori - luxury for adults, great for families. Swim up rooms a must.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Sat 04-May-13 18:24:27

The first choice holiday village In sharm is good too, pools not brilliant if we went to sharm again think we'd try the coral sea splash over the road or the new coral sea one that I can't remember the name of.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Sat 04-May-13 18:23:10

Jungle aqua park in hurghada is fab, beach wasn't as nice as sharm but we didn't go snorkelling so not sure what that's like. We took ds1 when he was 6 and he loved it as did ds2 who was 18 months ish then.

34DD Sat 04-May-13 18:19:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

niniminnie Wed 01-May-13 21:08:30

Oh sorry didnt notice that you didnt want that :/

niniminnie Wed 01-May-13 21:07:25

Try Sharm I think that's how it is spelt a place called splash its perfect for the family and as a water feature go with Thompson I believe it is. Hope that will help smile

suebfg Wed 01-May-13 20:44:57

For October half term. DS is 6 and loves playing in the pool and would love access to a waterpark. Me and DH like snorkelling. We prefer a quieter place so the middle of Sharm El Sheikh probably isn't going to suit us.

We've been to Marsa Alam and liked it there but wouldn't mind trying out somewhere different. (It doesn't have to be as quiet as Marsa Alam though).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now