HOSTEL in Paris for young family

(3 Posts)

^ I stayed in the Woodstock Hostel on Rue Rodier in the 9th (near Rue Blanche and Place de Clichy etc, easy to find and not on the periphery!) and it was a great hostel. Friendly staff, cheapish, bars nearby, supermarket on the corner, free breakfast and computer use, I think there's a kitchen too, little courtyard....pretty standard stuff. Safe too- was walking around in the wee hours and felt fine.

charlie1979 Wed 21-Aug-13 07:25:02

Did you find a suitable hostel? We are going to Disneyland in October and tagging a few days in Paris on to the end of our trip!

Misspaella Sun 28-Apr-13 21:41:08

Any recommendations?

We want to extend our summer holiday with a few days tagged at the end in Paris. DH and I have DS 8, DD 6 and DS 4 and want to show them the city but not have to pay out on hotel prices.

Anyone know of any hostels suitable for a family? We don't mind if we need to use bunkbeds (part of the fun right?) but want a private room, ensuite facilities and somewhere that is appropriate for small children.

Can anyone direct me to one or a good website to source one? I have google the question but keep getting hotels.

Cheers in advance.
smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now