Last minute sun for DD(6.5) and me-any ideas?

(5 Posts)
3MonthMaid Sun 31-Mar-13 19:01:17

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried to book something on the canaries but there really wasn't anything in my price range.

So I booked into the first choice holiday village in Cyprus.

grinsmile

elQuintoConyo Sun 31-Mar-13 16:25:08

Spain: Sitges (south of Barcelona, short train ride). Pretty, small, lovely beach, real 'Spanish' feel (not Benidorm). 30 mins to Barcelona by train so you can do some great daytrips (zoo, aquarium, Tibidao theme park) but relax/sleep somewhere quieter.
I live nearby and have just spent the morning on the beach and the afternoon in the garden, it's bloody glorious!

dopeysheep Sun 31-Mar-13 16:08:36

Canaries? Only a 4 hour flight and weather atm is sunny and 25 degrees.

3MonthMaid Sun 31-Mar-13 07:29:04

Haha. It's ME that is happy with a pot noodle and a bottle of wine, not DD!! shock

3MonthMaid Sun 31-Mar-13 07:27:39

Hello, due to a recent incident, I have decided that DD and I should book something last minute and get some sun.

I would like somewhere with a reasonable flight, pools, beach nearby and possibly some sort of self catering option.

We stayed in a first choice family village thing a few years ago and that was roughly what I'm looking for.

All inclusive not essential as DD not a big eater and happy with a pot noodle and a bottle of wine on the balcony in the evening.

Any suggestions? I'd be looking at leaving anytime from the 3rd to the 12th April from gatwick.

First time taking DD on my own so I'm keen to get it right! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now