Italy with a 10 month old!

(4 Posts)
MrsMushroom Mon 04-Mar-13 11:12:37

It really is special. Stunning countryside and beautiful architecture...food...omg! If you like seafood you'll be spoiled. It's quaint too...old fashioned and at Easter they sell the most beautiful easter sweets and ornaments you've ever seen.

justhayley Mon 04-Mar-13 10:52:58

Thank you. Iv never been to Italy - you sound like you love it smile
Will check it out thanks

MrsMushroom Sun 03-Mar-13 23:47:07

I love Italy and spent 3 months touring the country as part of a theatre company. I reccommend Bergarmo as a beautiful town with loads of picturesque streets....tonnes of beautiful places to stay, eat or have coffee...it's near Milan and the trains there are easy and good.

It's an upmarket kind of place but no snobbery...Italians love babies and always seem to welcome them into restaurants.

You can also visit Lake Como from Bergarmo...it's a stunning place. Magical in fact.

My geography and memory are v bad but I also remember a beautiful place which was on the border of Italy and Switzerland...this is a stunning region...again in Northern Italy...looks like something out of Heidi but everyone speaks Italian.

justhayley Sun 03-Mar-13 10:41:36

Hiya,
Thinking about booking 5 days in Italy with my 10 month old - probably in April or May.
My DP is in the Army and Im not sure if he'l be coming so could just be me and DS!

Anyone got any ideas of baby friendly places to go in Italy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now