Wheat intolerant all inclusive holidays

(3 Posts)
Hersetta Thu 24-Jan-13 14:00:41

I'm sure you'll be fine. There will be plenty of fresh grilled meats,chicken & fish plus veggies, salad, chips and potatoes plus omlettes/eggs and for breakfast.

MumOfMissy Thu 24-Jan-13 03:39:33

I doubt many hotels would make special arrangements as an intolerance is not as serious as an allergy. As a wheat intolerant person myself I would recommend taking your own wheat free bread rolls (I buy Dietary Specials ones which are sealed in a plastic pack and keep for ages) and while you're there just stick to rice and or potatoes. You could also take wheat free cereal for breakfast or have fruit/yoghurt instead. I've also found that if no other choice, having a bit of wheat now and then won't kill me. Have a nice holiday!

tiger66 Wed 23-Jan-13 20:46:56

We are looking to go to Lanzarote on an all inclusive holiday package. Does anyone with wheat intolerance have any experiences? My ds and I are boh wheat intolerant (both good eaters with no fussiness) but anxious over whether the food will suit and if there will be enough food that is suitable. Can anyone advise? The travel agent has said that they will e.mail the hotel before we go but they were unble to let us know what action the hotel woul take on this.

Thanks in advance

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now