Travel cots with breathable sides

(4 Posts)
Sandra2013 Tue 22-Jan-13 14:01:28

There seems to be quite a few in Ebay for less than £20.

gemcat816 Tue 22-Jan-13 09:48:46

Thanks - that's interesting as from my online research that was the only one that seemed like it might work but it's REALLY expensive and I can't find any stores that stock the cot so I can check it out before buying. I'll keep trying!!

preggersbycheggers Mon 21-Jan-13 22:18:45

Have a look at the Littlelife arc 2 travel cot here

Littlelife

gemcat816 Mon 21-Jan-13 10:21:35

We need to get a travel cot for our 4 month old who is about to outgrow the bednest we have been using as both her bed and travel cot up till now. I ordered a bog standard travel cot thinking this would be fine but having seen it set up it presents a problem - ever since she was born our daughter somehow shifts herself around in her sleep and always end up with her face totally squidged into the side of the bednest. The bednest sides are breathable (fabric and mesh) so I have not been too concerned. However with the travel cot if our daughter squidges into the sides in her sleep her face will be completely squidged into the synthetic (and non-breathable) bit as the mesh bit stops a good few inches above the base of the cot. I am worried she could suffocate. Grateful for any travel cot solution advice from parents with similarly mobile babies! Are there travel cots designed a bit differently that would be more suitable for our daughter? Many many thanks :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now