Germany ideas?

(5 Posts)
turnipvontrapp Wed 28-Nov-12 22:20:18

We have done this a few times. Last year we did a week in Innsbruck then a week in Aschau (near Chiemsee). Was fab and we are hoping to go back to the alps next summer!

noramum Mon 12-Nov-12 20:23:55

Have a look at farm holidays. A lot of farms have self catering appartments with less or more things to do for kids.

We stayed near Nuernberg, a bit of a drive from Munich but normally this kind of holiday is available everywhere.

You need to google for Ferien auf dem Bauernhof or look here

english.bauernhof-urlaub.com

www.bavaria.by/farm-holiday-urlaub-auf-dem-bauernhof-bavaria

midnightisaplace Mon 12-Nov-12 17:32:52

Thanks portofini. Will take a look at that.

Portofino Mon 12-Nov-12 09:03:19

Good website We have friends in Bavaria so have never booked accommodation. I love it round there.

midnightisaplace Sun 11-Nov-12 19:26:01

Really want to holiday in southern Germany next May/ June. DH, DS(3) and I. I like the idea of the Kinderhotels but they mostly seem to be in Austria. Has anyone been to anything similar in Germany. Alternatively has anyone stayed in a nice campsite or self catering? We would probably by flying Ryanair to Munich (which I think is MEmmingen) and wouldn't want to drive for longer than about 3 hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now