what toys for not yet walking 14mo?

(8 Posts)
Honesttodog Wed 07-Nov-12 11:02:49

ok will repost in longhaul I think! thanks smile

Sleeping pills? grin wink

Oh! Not a ride along then! grin

Ah, cross post! Postbox not suitable then. Hmmm, tricky confused

How about a little ride along toy? My 14mo just started walking last week, she loves pushing her little trike thing along and putting things in and out of the little boot.

I have recommended this before, but the wooden postbox by elc grin Seriously, I have not met a child yet who doesn't love it, posting letters, taking them out, posting them back in, what's not to like?! smile

Honesttodog Wed 07-Nov-12 10:13:05

sorry meant to say this is for a long haul (9hr) flight. I also have 4yo dd who probably will watch movies.

DS (the baby) is very charming. Thank god!

Honesttodog Wed 07-Nov-12 10:11:39

he tends to spend his days at home playing with DD's kitchen, opening/shutting doors, and putting stuff in/taking it out etc. or just crawling around clutching something and banging it. He likes to chase balls as well.

What can I bring that will keep him happy while sitting still?? He isn't really into books yet, I will bring a couple but he likes to eat them as much as listen.

he is very noisy too, he really likes banging things - so anything hard will be beaten on any hard surface nearby - he even prefers to hit the ipad rather than watch it...

help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now