Disneyland Paris next week! ;)

(7 Posts)
andy84 Tue 23-Oct-12 22:22:43

We're away to dlp next Sunday for 4 days, 3 nights, were not in Any food plan deal? I'm taking crisps, snacks etc.... In my case for the kids during the day, but I'm think about £120 for tea each night? We get breakfast, is that enough? My kids (4 & 10)have there own money £100 each, I'm planning on taking another £1000 also, is that enough? Anyone been recently?
Thanks ;)

sunnyday123 Tue 23-Oct-12 23:26:40

Wow that's loads! It is expensive but most of the cost is treats etc. you can get lunch such as pizza and McDonald's etc for €40 for all of you. At lunch we got say 2 large pizzas and 2 chips and all shared. Tea was about €18 per head per adult and €12 child if you bought the hotel buffet which was fine. Eating in resort was far more expensive. It depends what you want- we spent most of our time doing the rides & activities, food was merely fuel so didn't really care where we ate. We went 5 days, didn't go budget and no way spent 1k!

andy84 Wed 24-Oct-12 08:09:50

I was hoping someone would say that, smile I have been reading heaps off reviews & a lot off people say £2/3 grand! Omg!! As you say, I'm not fussed about food either & quite happy to live off macdonslds & pizzas for 4 days, my kids will spend every day each day going on rides & were staying in Disney New York so we have swimming we can do also!! 10 sleeps..... ;) xx

hotelsincavan Mon 05-Nov-12 10:03:31

Wow! It's a very nice and wonderful destination. I am happy that you got a chance to go there next week and to enjoy breaks.

mummymeister Mon 05-Nov-12 20:28:13

remember it can be just as chilly there as in the UK so take plenty of layers and waterproofs. we went in November the first time and got a bit caught out by how "british" the weather was. loads to do though so you will have a brilliant time.

iwastooearlytobeayummymummy Mon 05-Nov-12 20:31:42

It can very cold this time of year as the East wind blows in so best be prepared.Have fun!

cathpip Mon 05-Nov-12 20:33:35

We are going next week too, soooo excited!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now