Meal planning app?

(8 Posts)

Every week I draw a little chart by hand and dutifully fill it out with what we will eat for each meal. Then I thumb through recipe books and make a shopping list.

Surely there's an app for that? Something that allows you to click and add previously inputted recipes/meals and allocate to each day/mealtime? I don't mind spending a while inputting all our usual recipes.

Anyone got any recommendations?

grants1000 Mon 21-Jan-13 14:57:07

Am lurking and watching, i want one also, so BORED of meal sorting and planning just want to be inspired and click, ta daa, everything I need sorted!

Yes! Surely it must exist?

poshme Sun 27-Jan-13 22:11:04

I have mealboard. Not free but it remembers recipes you've used b4. I think it will create shopping lists too but I don't use that bit.

PedroPonyLikesCrisps Mon 28-Jan-13 04:54:07

Is this for Android or iOS? On Android there's an app called food planner which looks pretty good.

CarpeJugulum Mon 28-Jan-13 06:10:01

I've just downloaded an app called Food Planner - which looks like it will do this. Will update once I've had a proper look without a toddler screaming at me for breakfast.

CarpeJugulum Mon 28-Jan-13 06:55:52

And nope... <sigh>

Back to the drawing board!

I've found one! It's called Pepperplate smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now