Can anyone recommend a hotmail app that actually works on iPhone 5?

(6 Posts)
Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Thu 17-Jan-13 21:46:09

I can't actually send any emails as it just won't access my contacts. Now it keeps telling me there's no response. I know hotmail is shit on the iPhone 5 but does anyone know of a hotmail app that actually works?

tribpot Thu 17-Jan-13 21:50:47

Have you tried this? You get your iPhone to treat your mail account like an Exchange server and you should be able to push mail and use contacts through the native iPhone apps.

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Thu 17-Jan-13 22:23:32

Well thanks for replying. I tried it and initially it did work but then when I went into some folders to look for old emails, every folder was empty/blank.

Start again!

tribpot Thu 17-Jan-13 22:25:01

It won't synchronise everything in a large mailbox, your phone doesn't have the room. But it should be possible to retrieve older stuff, if you give it a minute.

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Thu 17-Jan-13 22:46:17

Oh wait... I hadn't pushed all the folders.

Dur.

Try again....

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Mon 21-Jan-13 12:55:14

Ah. Can't actually send any emails. Keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. Have been into settings and checked but obviously there's some smtp address or something that I don't understand and can't change.

Bollocks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now