O U credits

(3 Posts)
creamteas Fri 22-Mar-13 21:22:17

This would be acceptable at my uni for my subject area, but it will vary, si the best things to do is ask.

lazarusb Fri 22-Mar-13 14:37:04

I got into my Uni of choice with 60 OU credits and am now in my second year. However, it's worth e-mailing your particular Uni to see if they would accept that. My Uni also told me they preferred OU to Access students, although my ex-Access student friends seem to have a really good grounding in the subject and good knowledge of technology relating to the course!

Best of luck - doing a degree as a mature student with a family isn't easy but I've enjoyed most of it!

PooFlower Thu 07-Mar-13 13:43:14

I am thinking of doing the O U access to success course which will give me 60 credits at O U level one.

Does anyone know if this would be enough to get me onto a undergraduate degree course at a university?

I would like to do the access to success course to start me off and to give me an idea if I am capable of studying at degree level.

If successful I would either like to carry on with the O U and study history or apply to study nursing or podiatry.

I have a N.N.E.B diploma in nursery nursing but I haven't studied for over 15 years and I would like to eventually train as either a teacher or nurse.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now