It's now Sunday are you having a Sunday dinner today?

(29 Posts)
Jayne266 Sun 19-May-13 15:31:33

Just seeing how many people have a roast type dinner on Sunday.

I am having toast garlic chicken with vegetable bake.

madeleinetheragdoll Sun 19-May-13 21:00:29

I did a lovely roast chicken dinner as had MIL to stay but when we carved it, it was green in the middle confused!! Not nice. Just ate veg and will be going to the shop to complain tomorrow!!

We had roast pork, roast potatoes and parsnips, stuffing, yorkshire puds, carrots, broccoli, green beans and baby sweetcorn.

We had it at teatime so still haven't managed the rhubarb crumble my mum sent round yet.

EleanorFarjeon Sun 19-May-13 21:08:40

About to have prawn risotto with asparagus. I have sampled it several times walking past - it's gorgeous.

Dh is serving it now - I am waiting for him to notice how much I have already eaten!

ChilliJo Sun 19-May-13 21:35:47

Pretty much every Sunday, here.

DP is a veggie but me and the 2 DC aren't, so I rarely cook a joint. Sometimes a chicken, sometimes pork belly but often shop bought pie blush

We always have roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, roast parsnip, boiled carrots and broccoli and swede and carrot mash. I hope I can vary things as the DC get older but at the moment I'm quite happy with it, it's good, well cooked food <modest> and the DC eat well. DC1 actually ate every last scrap today grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now