Mujaddara

(7 Posts)
multitask Sun 03-Feb-13 16:39:57

Not sure who posted the recipe for this a while ago, but I made it today and I just want to say a big thank you smile Doesn't look pretty but boy does it taste good. Sorry I don't remember the name of the poster but thank you smile

MrsGubbins Sun 03-Feb-13 17:49:01

could've been me? You're right, it neither looks or sounds nice but it is really tasty, cheap and easy.

multitask Sun 03-Feb-13 17:57:13

MrsGubbins it WAS you I remember the name now smile Thank you we are loving it, even my 80 year old mother who did give it a very suspicious look says it's lovely! smile

MrsGubbins Sun 03-Feb-13 18:49:21

you're welcome.... it's our idea of comfort food we have it every week, dd calls it daddy dinner as its one of the things he can make!

would you mind linking the recipe- I have no idea what it is but hearing about it makes me want to try itgrin grin grin grin

MrsGubbins Mon 04-Feb-13 13:48:15

You've probably looked a recipe up by now! but heres one, I don't bother with spicing up the yoghurt, it's lovely with just plain natural yoghurt

MrsGubbins Mon 04-Feb-13 13:48:53

You've probably looked a recipe up by now! but heres one, I don't bother with spicing up the yoghurt, it's lovely with just plain natural yoghurt

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now