Help I need lots of egg based meal ideas!

(28 Posts)
Virgil Sun 09-Dec-12 10:33:49

Right so our household income may be slashed in half this week. I have eggs coming out of my ears (we have chickens) and a not particularly egg living family. We cant eat feta and pesto quiche every night. Your egg based meal suggestions here please!!

KnittyFoxyMa Tue 11-Dec-12 14:15:07

James Martin uses about 8 eggs in his yorkshires, and that makes them REALLY filling, and so you can minimise the meat. how about filled ones with chopped meat, spuds, onions, veg etc? I used to mix with some tinned condensed mushroom soup. they don't taste more eggy either.

NUFC69 Tue 11-Dec-12 20:36:24

When the milkman delivered my Dairy Diary this morning there was a leaflet in it advertising the latest Dairy Cookbook - "Take a box of six eggs" - 100 easy, irresistible recipes, the advert says. It's £7.49 from your milkman, or £9.99 if they post it to you. Have a look at www.dairydiary.co.uk, for details - hope that helps and good luck with looking for another job!

NUFC69 Tue 11-Dec-12 20:38:34

Sorry, it's actually "Take a box of eggs"!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now