Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

we were all in the bed, this is the 2nd thread....roll over! roll over!

(955 Posts)
ThatVikRinA22 Sat 02-Feb-13 01:26:21

so we all rolled over and hellebelles told us to get our arses out of bed......smile

ive started a new one because there are only a few posts left on the old thread before it gets full.

nana ive described myself on the old thread just for you! smile

so.

nana hellesbelles mama ed silvery and basset and any one else who posted on the old thread or who relates to our experiences and wants to post on the new one....welcome to the new thread.

old one here

Oh and I do have one spot of confusion I need clearing up...but I may have been dreaming...

I thought we had a new thread. I thought I had posted on it to put it into tio. But now I can't find it. Was I dreaming?

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 19-Mar-13 12:17:39

no new thread as yet ed, we need one soon though. need a title....

SirBoobAlot Tue 19-Mar-13 12:34:29

Vicar ahh paper overalls are the height of sexiness. I'm amazed they haven't made it onto the catwalk yet. Bums to cost of the roof sad But hurrah to new towels, for some reason towels are always very exciting...

Hope you had a lovely birthday, Helles.

UA, do hope your dad is okay.

This is the first real episode I've had since completing my therapy, I'm feeling a bit lost really. Recovering from my operation, but was only two weeks ago, and the pain is back already sad I'm dealing with this by eating large amounts of junk food and watching shitty movies in the evenings, very productive wink Though I am reading a lot (escapism) when I have the concentration to. However am having to pick my books carefully, as found a grammatical error in one yesterday and nearly lobbed it across the room grin

Sending scones with cream and jam.

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 19-Mar-13 15:13:26

very grateful for those scones but id better still be able to get into my interview suit!

YES! i have an interview!! for the NHS job....i thought that had long gone.

its a lot less money but im going to go anyway and see what i think. Still no word from work - if ive heard nothing from them by Monday im going to chase them - im sick of this limbo.

we really need a new thread now peeps...ill have a think and start one if no one minds....ill come back and link.

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 19-Mar-13 15:28:25

right ladies - ive started a new thread, dont want this one to fill up before we have a new one....

here it is!

in honour of ed and her rocks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now