Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

I feel awful

(6 Posts)
SnowyMouse Sat 19-Jan-13 21:38:38

Thanks, kind of you smile

oopsadaisymaisy Fri 18-Jan-13 20:11:27

Hi snowy. No real experience here but I wanted to say hello. Hi. I wish I could do something to help. Maybe a simple hello will suffice. I hope you're OK. smile

SnowyMouse Fri 18-Jan-13 20:08:21

I live alone which makes it tough in some ways, easier in others I suppose, less guilt.

I've had trouble keeping hold of myself to stay together, never mind phone calls. sad Just have to get through the weekend, thanks for replying both. thanks

PainForLife Fri 18-Jan-13 16:35:46

I hope you have been able to talk to someone. are u alone or do you have someone with you?

I know exactly how u feel as I'm going through the same. the voices are constantly telling me ways to end it all. the only reason I've not followed it through is because I'm being watched like a hawk by my family!

NanaNina Fri 18-Jan-13 15:28:09

I've answered your post on the other thread Snowymouse I know how hard it is to fight these kinds of notions. Your psych did say to e mail her if you felt worse, especially as the weekend is coming up. Can you phone the CMHT team today to at least find out when your new care co-ordinator is going to visit.

Take care - you will come through this...........

SnowyMouse Fri 18-Jan-13 15:11:37

I've got major feelings that I should walk out into the snow tonight, I'm fighting it/them, but it's hard.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now