Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

hi

(11 Posts)
amillionyears Tue 08-Jan-13 16:43:22

It can kick off in chat too MrsWolowitz! [dont know if you were on the thread I started recently in there.It so didnt go the way I was expecting it too!]

Agree with the AIBU, MrsW, I've found myself opening and closing my mouth like a goldfish reading some of the threads on there.

I've posted a thread myself and felt better just getting things off my chest... received some sound advice too.

MrsWolowitz Tue 08-Jan-13 16:01:07

Hi! Welcome to MN. Its a great site. Be warned that it can kick off in AIBU and you may need a thick skin if you venture in there but there is massive support available here and some great advice.

Thank you, amillion, I only found mumsnet while googling for ideas for xmas dinner starters! I thought if anybody would have any good ideas, it would be a mum! (I don't have children myself), but I'm well and truly hooked, especially AIBU

Exactly, Blackcat, he's nosy too which doesn't help, as I need to concentrate on what I'm writing....but I have now perfected the most WONDERFUL withering look so he knows now to leave me alone hee hee

BlackCatinChaos Sun 06-Jan-13 22:11:13

I can understand that crushedintherush I don't always like DH to see what I am putting on Mnet especially when it comes to my MH as I find it hard to get my own head around it all.

amillionyears Sun 06-Jan-13 19:42:59

Hi to you too!
There seems to be a lot of new posters recently. Good.
Hi and welcome!

LOL, yes, I am new to MN, I was halfway thru a thread when my dh came into the bedroom unexpectantly and I panicked cos I couldnt save it. I tried with the hi bit as trial and error to see if my computer would save if i selected the arrow on the right and, well, it sent. Sussed it out since, ish, but hi to everyone anyway.

KatyPeril Sat 05-Jan-13 21:39:50

Hiya!

BlackCatinChaos Sat 05-Jan-13 21:31:16

Hello, Are you new to the MH board?

Just wondered as you haven't said much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now