Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

y so low :'(

(26 Posts)
PainForLife Wed 21-Nov-12 17:53:53

I've been so angry & frustrated today plus feeling so Damn low sad just want to cry....

I dnt know if it's the weather change & the darkness outside making me feel this way or my depression!

I've been eating aother of sugary things today bcos of it & havehad a headache all day

can the weather really be the cause of me feeling this way ???

PainForLife Wed 09-Jan-13 21:22:05

hiya smile
Christmas & new year was busy! had its up and downs but mostly manageable as the AD's started to work properly (same dose mind). not sure what happened but it was quite random. still trying the positive thinking and it works sometimes. last week was pretty bad & every1 had the winter vomiting bug thing so was exhausting!

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO & I hope it brings only the best for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now