Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

nexplanon problems!!:(

(1 Post)
serrowski12 Sat 20-Jul-13 10:41:32

so I've had this since September 2012 and at first I didn't get my period for a good 2 months. then after that I had it nonstop for a good while. then it finally calmed down and it was normal. now I've been getting my period every two weeks for the past couple of months! sad my periods would be light and last only a couple days, but now I got my period last Friday I am still on it!! its been over a week, the blood coming out is a lighter red then usual and looks less thick. and now it has a different smell then normal. I don't know what is going on with my body but I'm getting so sick of this.birth.controls and having irregular bleeding. anyone else have similar effects like mine? please respond!! sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now