Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Nexplanon.....when will the weight come off?

(3 Posts)
WannabeWilloughby Tue 12-Feb-13 14:22:29

hi, had mine removed 2 weeks ago and despite not being very good on my diet I have lost 7lb in that time.

thats proof enough for me that my weight gain was most certainly caused by nexplanon implant!!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Catonkey Sun 10-Feb-13 16:44:22

bumping.

I have exactly the same problem, previously had implanon and lost weight fine, had DD and then nexplanon fitted, struggled to lose weight since and desperate to get it out sad

Shellylou82 Sat 19-Jan-13 14:54:56

Hiya,

Did anybody gain weight or struggle to lose weight after having their implant fitted? Im having mine removed next Saturday because of the inability to law weight (previously I've lost 6 and a half stone on the pill). Was it hard to lose weight after having it out or did it go off as easily as it went on? Any info appreciated.

Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now