Who wants to get ripped in 30 with me?

(6 Posts)
IcedCoffeeQueen Thu 12-Sep-13 10:29:56

After finding the shred thread invaluable (and I will still be checking in with those lovely ladies), I will be starting ripped in 30 on Monday (after I shift this horrid cold) anyone want to join me?

Im going to do Monday to Saturdays with Sunday rest day

Hope to see some of my fellow shredders smile

Puzzledmoo Thu 12-Sep-13 21:35:49

Hi, Iced! How does this workout work? Is it similar to the shred?

PavlovtheCat Thu 12-Sep-13 21:37:16

what does 'ripped' mean in exercise terms? I only know it in terms of buff bodies...is that what you mean?

IcedCoffeeQueen Fri 13-Sep-13 09:29:35

Hi, yep just like the shred still only 27 mins long and the
Same 321 format, I'm positive for good results like I got from shred.
I think ripped is just toned, if you look at Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 on google you will get an idea what it's like

PavlovtheCat Sat 14-Sep-13 16:00:26

oh, I shall go and look then! I haven't done the shred, but I really need to get toned. Love the idea of doing that in 30 days!

Boopear Sat 14-Sep-13 23:45:04

Hi..I'm in! Am actually on level2, day 5, but would like some fellow Ripped in 30 buddies, if that's allowed..I am actually on the shred thread but felt like a bit of a fraud. Ripped in 30 fab so far..I didn't actually start with shred this time, but have done it loads of times over the years and have got a litte bored with it, so decided to go straight for Ri30 this time. I do love that all the exercises are only 30 seconds, rather than 1 minute and it is really good for abs..I am actually seeing the beginnings of a 6 pack already and I'd never have seen that happening 3 weeks ago! Best of luck with starting..it does get easier really quickly, honest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now