Shred or ripped in 30... Which one?

(4 Posts)
crazy88 Sun 21-Apr-13 16:49:47

I posted on here a while ago and was recommended no more trouble zones, which is great but v long and I'm getting bored of it already (but I have done it every day for 9 days now!)

I don't really need to burn loads of calories as I'm not overweight so I was leaning more towards ripped in 30 but having read the blurb on amazon for both I can't see what the difference is! Any advice?

cheerup Tue 23-Apr-13 11:11:39

The first part for each is on You Tube. Try them before you decide. Personally I prefer Ripped but know others swear by Shred.

I think that the shred is easier. Ripped is more 'exciting' iykwim. Ripped presumes a level of fitness is already achieved, so even the first set are not easing you in so to speak, it's intense from the word go, whereas shred builds up somewhat. I got a box set with both in as couldn't decide. But if I could only have one I would keep ripped.

crazy88 Tue 23-Apr-13 22:42:30

Thanks guys that's where I was leaning so you've helped me make my mind up! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now